College Corinthians AFC
- It is a matter for parents/guardians to arrange transport to events for Children unless specific arrangements are made.
- Children being transported should have the express permission of parents/guardians to do so.
- Appropriate insurance should be in place by the driver and duties conducted in accordance with relevant legislation including the use of seat belts.
- Only the permitted number of passengers should be allowed.
- Clear itineraries for transport arrangements including collection and drop off details and contact details for the appropriate adults in charge should be provided.
- Club Personnel shall not allow themselves be alone with any one Child when assisting with transport arrangements.
- Parents/guardians have a responsibility to ensure that they are fully aware of any transport arrangements and that they are happy with them.
- Children should be collected promptly and it is a matter for parents/guardians to make any necessary arrangements.
- In the event that a parent/guardian is late for collection or drop off immediate contact should be made with the contact person involved.
- In the event a Child is late being collected or dropped off efforts should be made to contact the parent/guardian to make whatever other appropriate arrangements can be made.
- If a private arrangement is made between parents/guardians they should be aware that there are extra responsibilities placed on persons who transport players to events.
Rev 2 March 2022