Skechers Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – <PROMOTER>
NO PURCHASE OR ENTRY FEE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PRIZE DRAW OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE REPUBLIC OR IRELAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) By entering this promotion with <PROMOTER> individuals will be deemed to have read and understood terms and conditions and be bound by them.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over only. Employees of the Promoters <PROMOTER> and its affiliates, contractors, agents and their families, and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with this promotion including Skechers Ireland employees. Winner will be selected from eligible members of College Corinthians AFC only.
3) This promotion will run from Saturday 19th until Friday 25th May 2018 inclusive.
4) HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or entry fee necessary to participate in the Prize Draw. You can enter the competition at <PROMOTER FACEBOOK URL> by ‘liking & commenting’ on the ‘SFAI Skechers National Cup Finals’ competition post with a message of support to the teams competing in the SFAI Skechers National Cup Finals.
5) RESTRICTIONS: One (1) entry per person for the Prize Draw. Any individual who, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, is suspected of submitting entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple e-mail accounts, may be disqualified from participation in this Prize Draw. The name of the person submitting the Prize Draw entry must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be decided upon by confirming the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Promoter in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Prize Draw Period. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter and will not be returned to entrant. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or prize draw service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
6) PRIZE: One winner to win 1x pair of Skechers performance shoes to the value of €100. The Prize has to be redeemed between 26th May and 14th November 2018. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent. No parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits or additions.
7) RANDOM DRAWING FOR PRIZE/DEADLINE DATES: A random drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period within 24 hours of the end of the Prize Draw Period. All random drawings will be conducted by the Promoter. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Promoter regarding matters relating to the Prize Draw winners are final.
8) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Potential winners will be notified in reply to their method of entry within 24 hours of prize drawing. Any winner who doesn’t respond to notification attempts within 2 day will result in prize forfeiture and the Prize will be offered to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries in accordance with paragraph 5 above. The winner will be asked to send their contact details via Facebook Private Message within 7 days of being notified of their win. If winners do not respond within the times stated above, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner at random. The winner must be available to collect the prize at their nearest Skechers store to ensure fit and style is correct.
9) GENERAL: Except as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is available, nor is any transfer of prize to a third party permitted. All tax liabilities arising from this Prize Draw are the sole responsibility of each respective prize winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Items included in each prize are at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promoter and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or download any materials in the Prize Draw. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw then Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes after they have been delivered. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning any prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Prize Draw, agree to release the Promoter and the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons, property or otherwise which may be sustained in connection with the Prize Draw, including without limitation, accessing the Prize Draw page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Prize Draw, preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these terms and conditions or the announcement of offering of any prize.
12) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: By submitting an entry and any accompanying materials, each entrant agrees: (a) that he/she is the owner of any intellectual property rights in the entry (b) he/she assigns to the Promoter all of his/her intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and c) he/she waives all moral rights, in and to his/her entry
13) PROMOTER AND DATA CONTROLLER: <PROMOTER>By entering the Prize Draw, you are deemed to consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. The information collected will only be used in connection with this Prize Draw.
14) FACEBOOK: This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to <PROMOTER> and not to Facebook You release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Prize Draw.
15) DISPUTES: These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.