The Corinthians Player Development Academy returns on the week of 13th September, starting with sessions for u12, U14 and U15 boys on Monday. The development academy provides additional training opportunities for Corinthian boys and girls and is also open to non members. The sessions are run by UEFA qualified coaches, Joe Gamble (Irish senior international) and Craig Donnellan (Irish U19 international.)
– Individual player focus on technical development
– All year round academy training from professional coaches
– Small group training pods to aid development.
– Improve confidence and self-esteem of players
– Increased football contact hours for players (not to replace clubs training schedule)
– Limited spaces available per age group
– Fun and enjoyable sessions while learning
The cost of the academy is €10 per session (40 euro for 4 weeks). For any queries please contact Craig-0868959125 or Joe-0860445967.