- Remember that although children play organised soccer they are not miniature professionals. Don’t place excessive pressure on children to perform to unrealistically high expectations. Children play soccer to develop their skills, to have fun and enjoy the game.
- Be on your best behaviour and lead by example. The behaviour of a teams supporters will often be remembered long after the result of the game. Be remembered for the right reasons
- Applaud good play, sportsmanship and best effort by the visiting team as well as your own.
- Welcome and respect all your teams opponents. Without them there would be no match.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms at every opportunity.
- Verbal abuse of players, match officials or opposing supporters cannot be accepted in any shape or form.
- Players or match officials should never be regarded as fair targets for ignorant or abusive behaviour.
INTRODUCTION It is expected that all Members, Club Officials, Coaches, Parents, Players and Volunteers will uphold the ethos of the Club in all social media interactions and use of photographic materials, including any recordings. The Read more…