Twitter Competition Terms and conditions
1. The winner will be chosen at random from everyone who follows @collegecors and retweets the correct message.
2. The prize draw is open to Irish residents only.
3. To enter the prize draw users should retweet (RT) our original prize draw message on their own Twitter account.
4. Only @collegecors followers who retweet correctly will be entered in the draw.
5. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
6. The prize must be collected from College Corinthians.
7. The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries after the closing date and time.
8. The prize draw closes at noon on 30th May 2014. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the draw.
9. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
10. The Twitter username of the winners will appear on the Corinthians Twitter feed and on the Corinthians website.
11. The random selection of the winners will be carried out by the club committee and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
12. The winner will be notified via Twitter after the closing date/time.
13. There will be one winner only. The winner will receive an Irish football jersey signed by former Corinthians schoolboy David Meyler.
14. By entering the Prize Draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.