Pay your membership using the online payment system
To access the new system:
1. Click on the Easy Payments Plus link on the Club Website (www.collegecorinthians.com) and you will be brought to a registration window.
2. Select your membership type from the list (e.g. Underage Membership, Schoolboys Membership etc) and click on “Add to Bill”
3. You will be prompted to register:
o With your email address (which will become your User ID)
o And a password of your choice (which will be your Personal Password)
NOTE: If you have already used Easy Payments Plus to pay your 2016 membership, login with your email address and password. The details of all registered players and parents will be retained from last year. If you have used Easy Payments Plus to pay fees for another organization (e.g. Christian Brothers College Cork, Regina Mundi, Ashton Adult Ed) your existing login details can be used.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to select the appropriate items you wish to pay and enter your card details when prompted.
5. Both you and the club will receive a receipt via email for every payment made.
How do I access the system after registration?
Going forward this User ID & Password will be used by you to log on whenever you wish to see your payments made and any installments set up by you.
(Please Note: Forgotten Password can be requested through EPP, an email will be sent to you to enable you to reset your password)
How are payments processed?
All payments processed using Easy Payments Plus are done using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which ensures the security of the transaction.
What extra charges do I pay when using the new system?
Credit cards used to make the payment will incur a fee of 2% of the total transaction value. No fees will apply when paying with a debit card.